Date: 7/8/18 3:20 am
From: Leon Book <leonbook...>
Subject: Re: BBWD remain Scott City, MO Saturday July 7
Saturday, July 7, my wife Patricia and I spied 9 Black-bellied whistling ducks at the same Nash Pond where Mark saw his and others (including me) have reported on for several weeks now. Near dusk, the birds were in the shallow water against the far shoreline from the road in the southwest corner of the pond.
Leon BookCape Girardeau