Date: 7/6/18 8:14 am
From: Leo McKillop <weomck...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Royal Tern - Great Boars Head, Hampton
Saw a large tern flying south and away from me from Ragged Neck this
morning so drove south to Great Boars head and a few minutes later it came
by allowing me to get better pictures. thanks to Steve for confirming ID.
I tried to get it again further south but could not relocate.
pic <https://flic.kr/p/27Mhtqb>

--
-Leo McKillop
Manchester