Date: 7/5/18 7:32 pm
From: Lori Charron <lpcharron...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Coos County
As birding May be slowing down in most areas, Coos County has been pretty active with fledglings and birds still carrying food! Today was an exceptionally good day. My morning at work started off with a shrike flying right past me with a mouse! Then a new family of ringnecks were in one of the ponds. Nine chicks with the parents! I then went to check on the grebes, and I was finally able to get photos and watch the family. Four young ones my first photos of the grebe family pretty exciting day at work!

Sent from my iPad