Date: 7/5/18 6:20 pm
From: Arlene Ripley <arleneripley...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] SEAZ: Lake Cochise Forster's Terns
This morning I encountered five FORSTER'S TERNS at Lake Cochise. One was
actively fishing over the golf course ponds, the other four never left
the island in the middle of the large lake. The active one eventually
joined them. Also present were the continuing CALIFORNIA GULL and
TROPICAL KINGBIRD. Photos of the fishing tern on my checklist. It was
very hot and windy the whole time I was there (10:20 to noon). Dust
devils everywhere!

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S47015413

Arlene Ripley
Dragoon Mountains