Date: 7/5/18 10:25 am
From: Mark Stevenson <drbrdr...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] Historical record Yellow-throated Warbler
On-line resources for looking up rarity AZ sightings include

published reports of the Arizona Bird Committee:
http://abc.azfo.org/reports/abc_reports_index.html

and North American Birds magazine at S.O.R.A.
https://sora.unm.edu/node/209

Mark Stevenson
Tucson, AZ

To: "AZ/NM Birds" <aznmbirds...>
Date: Wednesday, July 4, 2018, 10:04 PM

Hi,I am currently in the
process of transcribing my handwritten bird diary records
into eBird. I just entered a November 15, 2001 record from
when I drove through Yuma Arizona with three friends on the
way to Southern Sonora, Mexico.One of the birds
that we encountered when we stopped in Yuma was a
Yellow-throated Warbler. If I recall correctly, this was a
known wintering bird. To my surprise, I do not see any eBird
entries for this bird in Yuma. If anybody else has records
for this bird, please contact me, or even better, hit reply
all.TomHome Page: https://list.arizona.edu/sympa/info/aznmbirds
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----