Date: 7/5/18 7:43 am
From: zach schwartz-weinstein <zachsw...> [hmbirds] <hmbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [HMBirds] Cerulean Warbler?
For what it’s worth, Black-throated Blue Warblers do a song that sounds
almost identical to Ceruleans warblers. I have heard them do this song
many times in our region at both low and high altitudes, during migration
and on the breeding range. Definitely important to get visual confirmation
of any possible Ceruleans for this reason.

--
Zach Schwartz-Weinstein
203 500 7774

Join us on Facebook!