Date: 7/5/18 6:31 am
From: Mark Kantrowitz <mark.kantrowitz...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] Whistling Ducks Monroe Twp this morning
I recall a group of 10-11 that hung around for quite a while on the Shunpike Road pond  in West Cape May a few years back.
Mark Kantrowitz Hillsdale

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: L Larson <0000057b603ab9b2-dmarc-request...> Date: 7/5/18 8:11 AM (GMT-05:00) To: <JERSEYBI...> Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] Whistling Ducks Monroe Twp this morning
There have been several records of groups of Black-bellied Whistling-Ducks that stayed around for a month or more.
For this information the best source is the NJBRC Accepted Records list which can be downloaded from

http://njbrc.com/index.php/state-and-review-lists/

best,
Laurie

> On Jul 5, 2018, at 7:56 AM, robert dodelson <rdodelson...> wrote:
>
> 10 birds actively feeding in shrinking pond. 1 week today since they were
> discovered. Seems like a long time to spend in one spot. A new NJ record??
> Bob Dodelson

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help:  <jerseybi-request...>
List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi