Date: 7/4/18 9:42 pm
From: Thomas Wurster <wurster...> [LACoBirds] <LACoBirds-noreply...>
Subject: [LACoBirds] Guadalupe murrelet still present at 3:30 pm
Birders,

The Guadalupe Murrelet was present from 3-3:30 PM as described by others. Best viewing was from the shoreline of the park almost directly opposite the Harbor Breeze Landing. It wasn't visible on our arrival but soon emerged from between the large moored vessels at the aquarium end of the harbor.

Tom Wurster and Liga Auzins Wurster
Garden Grove, CA

Sent from my iPhone

Listowners: mailto:<LACoBirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<LACoBirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<LACoBirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)