Date: 7/4/18 7:09 am
From: 'Noah Gibb' via Maine birds <maine-birds...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Chuck-will’s-widow - NO - Wells
Leon Mooney and I tried for the CWWI on Laudholm Rd in Wells, ME last night (7/3) from predawn to about 9:45 pm without any luck. This bird was found and reported by Trevor Persons the night before (7/2). We checked the first field on the right that Trevor mentioned and also drove to the end of the road adjacent to Laudholm Farm. Although there were no calling nightjars, the lightning bug show was worth it!
Bird haahd,Noah Gibb-Freeport

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone