Date: 7/3/18 4:49 pm
From: Louise Wilkens <boatnbirdr...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] Being a "Pal"
One more thought on Birding Pal:

In other countries, realized the benefit of a local birder sharing their
special spots, even it they are not the best of birders. Here at home, I
never signed up as a "Pal" because I thought I wasn't good enough. But,
people are grateful for a local guide when they are in a new place. I will
sign up to share the experience with other birders.

Louise Wilkens
Hillsborough

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>