Date: 7/3/18 12:33 pm
From: jimmy lee LAST_NAME <leewah...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] Roseate Spoonbill, Cape May County
All,

Last night I inadvertently sent this just to Judy Foulke.

I was wondering about this when Sam Gallick's post came up with the 2pm sighting over the GSP exit 4.

I just ebirded Brig and found this checklist https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S46945879
listing the spoonbill at '2pm' (time of the outing). So this seems to suggest strongly 2 different spoonbills.

FWIW, a forty mile trip seems a bit much for local wandering but I ain't no spoonbill. lol.

Regards,

Jimmy

Jimmy Lee

South Brunswick, NJ