Date: 7/3/18 7:45 am
From: 'The \Nunn Guy\' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] No Gallinule But ... [Larimer]
Hi all

Stopped by Running Deer Natural Area on my commute to see Common
Gallinule--no luck--I scanned from north sidewalk as well as south side. I
did however have a Green Heron fly north to south above heading towards
adjacent Cottonwood Hollow Natural Area.

Thanks Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://coloradobirder.club/