Date: 7/2/18 3:45 pm
From: Linda M. Charron <clinda912...>
Subject: RE: [NHBirds] Foiling Squirrels Feeding Off Humming Bird Feeders

we witnessed a raccoon drinking from our HB feeder at dusk. We take it in every night now! little masked bandit...
&nbsp;

Linda Charron
New Boston, NH
Cell: (603) 470-7037

On Sat, 30 Jun 2018 16:40:20 -0400, Pam Kasnet wrote:

My squirrels have also started raiding one of my hummingbird feeders, so please include me on the replies! Mine is on a shepherd's hook within jumping distance from a deck. The placement makes it visible from inside. So far I've strung a slinky on the pole, which has helped only a little.

&nbsp;

Pam Kasnet

Exeter&nbsp;

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&amp;T 4G LTE smartphone