Date: 7/2/18 12:55 pm
From: Leslie Peacock <lesliepeacock...>
Subject: Re: Cheryl and Norman Lavers' "100 Insects..." book
I have been meaning to post how much I loved the Lavers' insect book. I
read it aloud to Lance over several days and enjoyed it so much! Now I find
myself taking photos of all the insects I see that I can photograph with an
iphone! Everybody needs this book. The writing is great.

--
*Leslie Peacock*
*Managing Editor*

Join us on Facebook!