Date: 7/2/18 12:19 pm
From: <david.harrison...> [hmbirds] <hmbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [HMBirds] Change in meeting place and time for July 7 club trip
July 7's Leader's Choice field trip to Warren County will meet at a diiferent time and place than originally posted. The rest area on the Northway is being rebuilt and I don't want to take a chance on trying to meet there in case it is closed.
The new meeting place will be the Dunkin' Donuts on Rte 9 in Warrensburg. Since this is further north for most people, the meeting time is being pushed back to 7:30. I expect to head north or west from there.
David Harrison
Milford NJ

Posted by: <david.harrison...>

<*> Your email settings: