Date: 7/2/18 10:35 am
From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Eugene CATBIRD?
Catbirds are notoriously on-and-off in Oregon. There have been several “up” years lately. Then will come a slow year in which they never get west of the Blue Mtns. That said, we don’t know yet how they are being affected by climate change. Definitely one for the watch list.

Alan Contreras
<acontrer56...>
Eugene, Oregon

www.alanlcontreras.com