Date: 7/2/18 10:13 am
From: Andrew Birch <andyrbirch...> [LACoBirds] <LACoBirds-noreply...>
Subject: [LACoBirds] RFI some key LA County birds
Have an out of state friend visit this weekend who's very keen to see a few target birds with limited time. I've been scanning through eBird but if anyone has any currently reliable sites/specific spots for the following, I would really appreciate any tips off-group:
Lawrence's GoldinchBlack-chinned SparrowMacGillivray's WarblerCassin's VireoRed-breasted SapsuckerWilliamson's Sapsucker (Throop Peak Trail - any tips on how far you have to hike to encounter)
Many thanks in advance, Andy BirchLos Feliz

Join us on Facebook!