Date: 7/1/18 4:01 pm
From: Tamesin Eustis via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Red tailed hawk
Our red-tails are quite fearless. They hang out to watch us do
everything from mow to snowplow to dragging the trash barrels up the
driveway. I've had them swoop low over my head making a soft
"honk-honk-honk" noise, and they'll perch in our weeping cherry over
the kitchen patio even when we're out there socializing. In return for
their polite company, we let them take all the chipmunks they can
catch from our feeder area (which is quite a few).
:-) Tammy Eustis, Chester