Date: 7/1/18 10:31 am
From: <tom...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Finch shortage in Waldport

Outside of Brownsville, local talent is average, except the number of House Finch does seem way down (~3 recently rather than dozens), and the number of Purple Finch up (~5 recently rather than ad-hoc singles). Earlier in the year the House Finch were more abundant.

I've failed to keep the sun seed feeder tubes filled every day this year, so have been wondering how it might change the mix of visiting species.

--tg