Date: 7/1/18 5:08 am
From: Steve Hale <srhale20...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Franconia BBS Species List
Yesterday morning I ran my 8th consecutive (since 2011) coverage of the
Franconia Breeding Bird Survey. 56 species were recorded (personal Avg =
55.6, Min = 51, Max = 59). The Franconia Route was initiated in 1966.
Highlight was a lone Bank Swallow sitting on a wire in Easton along Rte.
112 and the Wild Ammonoosuc River- 1st Franconia BBS record since 1995;
prior to 1995 they were more regular being reported in 17 of 29 surveys).

Steve Hale
Open World Explorers

Total Records: 56

NAME