Date: 6/30/18 1:40 pm
From: Pam Kasnet <pamkas...>
Subject: RE: [NHBirds] Foiling Squirrels Feeding Off Humming Bird Feeders

My squirrels have also started raiding one of my hummingbird feeders, so please include me on the replies! Mine is on a shepherd's hook within jumping distance from a deck. The placement makes it visible from inside. So far I've strung a slinky on the pole, which has helped only a little.
Pam KasnetExeter

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone