Date: 6/30/18 1:11 pm
From: DEBRA M POWERS <dmp2ec...>
Subject: [NHBirds] is this an unusual bird behavior?
At Pickering Pond this morning I observed a common yellow throat feeding what I believe to be a fledgling cowbird? ( not sure if that ID is correct), it feed it three times then they both flew off.

Thank you

Deb Powers-South Berwick Maine

https://www.flickr.com/photos/143862779@N08/43064633202/in/dateposted-public/