Date: 6/29/18 2:10 pm
From: Steve Johnson via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: Re: [VA-bird] List of "NoFly" parks - Fairfax Co.

Ok, sorry everyone, I failed here to read ALL of my email, before sending this. Now I see Rich's previous email, which explained the situation fully. You can ignore my email here.

At the same time I will register my extreme disappointment in the state of Virginia which has enacted a law which is causing our county here to change what was a fairly reasonable policy.

Steve Johnson
<stevejohnson2...>