Date: 6/28/18 1:55 pm
From: C Wood via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Red tailed hawk
I have several times walked right up to a perched or on the ground juvenile Red-tailed Hawk; apparently sometimes they have not been taught to fear humans. They’ll learn quick enough. If it's an adult, prey gleaning is more likely.

Chris Wood
Woodbury, CT
203 558-0654

Flickr: C.S.Wood-Photos <https://www.flickr.com/photos/cswood-photos/>