Date: 6/28/18 9:52 am
From: Bryan H via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: Re: [VA-bird] Selden Island, Potomac River (MD/VA line)
We have birded out there occasionally (usually late in the day after work)
with a friend of ours who works at Janelia. I believe there is also a
sector of the Seneca CBC (Jim Nelson is compiler) that birds the island -
Warren W. is the typical sector leader for that sector. No idea about the
management plans. Our friend may know who to ask if you would like to
inquire.

Hope that helps,
Bryan Henson
Sterling, VA