Date: 6/28/18 12:21 pm
From: Joe Dorn <jbdvex...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Fwd: great-tailed grackles
There is a very large colony in and around the Scott and White campus in Temple… 60 miles north of Austin, 100 miles from Bryan/CS…

Jbd/vex

(254) 939-5918

From: Jessica Yorzinski <jyorzinski...> <mailto:<jyorzinski...> >
Date: Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 12:20 PM
Subject: great-tailed grackles - large roost locations in Austin area?
To: <gnbaker92...> <mailto:<gnbaker92...>

Hi Noreen,

I was given your email from the Travis Audubon Society. I was wondering whether you happen to know any locations where great-tailed grackles are currently roosting in large numbers in the Austin area at night?

Thanks!
Jessica

--
Jessica Yorzinski, Ph.D.