Date: 6/28/18 10:32 am
From: Andrew Thomas <andy.t...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Nuthatches
Similar experience in my yard in West Linn, except they have never been regular here. Since I have moved here (Spring 2008) we had a couple of White Breasted Nuthatches during he Fall and Winter of 2012. Never saw them here before then, nor have I seen one since.

Andrew Thomas

> On June 28, 2018 at 8:09 AM Mark Greenfield <markgreenfield333...> wrote:
>

> Until two years ago, white breasted nuthatches were seen and heard regularly in our yard. Then they disappeared for the most part, with only occasional appearances.
>
> Yesterday we saw our first white breasted nuthatch in many months. I can only hope that a new pair decides it wants to nest here.
>
> Mark Greenfield
> Sauvie Island
>
> From: "Paul Sullivan" <paultsullivan...>
> Subject: [obol] Re: Nuthatches
> Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 22:08:22 -0700
>
> Here on Rummel St in McMinnville I heard a family of Red-breasted Nuthatches
> this morning as well. My last previous detection was June 14.
>
> I've had a White-breasted Nuthatch (a less common visitor in the yard)
> hauling off chunks of suet, presumably to feed young, off and on this month
> as well.
>
> Paul Sullivan
>
> ---------------------
> [obol] Re: Nuthatches
> • From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk@xxxxxxxxx>
> • To: tc@xxxxxxxxxx
> • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 20:21:12 -0700
> We even had one at our feeder in Coos Bay today also, no others for a few
> months?!
>
> Tim Rodenkirk
>

> POST: Send your post to <obol...>

POST: Send your post to <obol...>