Date: 6/28/18 7:13 am
From: Tony Eason via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Red tailed hawk
It might have learned that "equipment" may flush prey animals.
On Thursday, June 28, 2018, 10:10:30 AM EDT, Craig Minor via CTBirds <ctbirds...> wrote:

Has anyone experienced a red tailed hawk who isn't afraid of humans ? I
have a hawk that will come and watch me cut the grass , it will sit on the
branch no more than 8 feet above me and just watch as i cut the grass even
going underneath the hawk while it is perched on the branch ( me on the
riding mower ) doesn't phase it one bit . It will folloow me around the
yard as I cut the grass and I have even walked over to it and stood under
the branch to watch the hawk and it doesn't phase,it , I look at it and it
kooks at me.