Date: 6/27/18 10:09 pm
From: Paul Sullivan <paultsullivan...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Nuthatches
Here on Rummel St in McMinnville I heard a family of Red-breasted Nuthatches
this morning as well. My last previous detection was June 14.

I've had a White-breasted Nuthatch (a less common visitor in the yard)
hauling off chunks of suet, presumably to feed young, off and on this month
as well.

Paul Sullivan

---------------------
[obol] Re: Nuthatches
• From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk@xxxxxxxxx>
• To: tc@xxxxxxxxxx
• Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 20:21:12 -0700
We even had one at our feeder in Coos Bay today also, no others for a few
months?!

Tim Rodenkirk
On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 4:58 PM Tom Crabtree <tc@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just had my first in Bend yesterday.