Date: 6/27/18 9:46 pm
From: Noreen Baker <gnbaker92...>
Subject: [texbirds] Fwd: great-tailed grackles
Dear Texbirders,

I received the email below asking for information on any current large
roosting areas for Great-tailed Grackles in the Austin area. I don't
currently know of any, but if you do, please reply to me off list and I
will forward the info on to Dr. Yorzinski.

Thank you in advance for your help,
Noreen Baker
Austin, TX