Date: 6/27/18 3:55 pm
From: Tim Kavan <tkavan_76...>
Subject: Re: BBWD - Nash Pond, Scott City are back!
I counted 11 BBWD at Nash pond this afternoon. Including what looked like a pair in the center of a hollowed at snag. I couldn't capture the birds in the log in time but I'm pretty certain one stayed inside the cavity as the other flew off. Hope to be having little ones there soon.
[image1.jpeg]
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 9, 2018, at 11:53 AM, Kathy and Mark Haas <kathyhaas...><mailto:<kathyhaas...>> wrote:

I counted 18 Black-bellied Whistling Ducks at this site at 10:45 am today. I
could have missed a few, as they were along the far south bank and I was
looking into the sun. Junction of Hwys AB and K, just north of Scott City.

Mark Haas
Jackson, MO