Date: 6/27/18 11:58 am
From: Tom Crabtree <tc...>
Subject: [obol] Re: (no subject)
You don’t unsubscribe by posting to the list or sending the moderator an email. You do it on the Freelist website.

https://www.freelists.org/list/obol

You change the command by the pulldown list from “subscribe” to “unsubscribe.”

Tom Crabtree, Bend

From: "Linda Cron(Redacted sender "duckfantwo" for DMARC)" <dmarc-noreply...>

Date: 6/27/18 9:44 AM (GMT-08:00)

To: <tamickel...>

Cc: <davidcbaileyoregon...>, <prigge1...>, <obol...>

Does anyone know how I can get off this list. I sent a request to the list manager several days ago and I’m still receiving emails.

Thanks for your assessment

<duckfantwo...>

On Jun 27, 2018, at 9:14 AM, Tom & Allison Mickel <tamickel...> wrote:

OBOL,

I just checked a map and Lookout Creek and Rd 1506 are above Blue River Reservoir, east of Eugene in Lane Co.

Tom Mickel

Eugene