Date: 6/27/18 6:34 am
From: DAVID KOCH <davilene...>
Subject: Re: Unusual Downy Behavior, Lycoming Co.
I, too, occasionally have downies, a hairy (only  two or three times), orioles, chickadees, titmice, and even once a rose-breasted grosbeak at a sugar/water feeder, although the grosbeak never returned.
  Arlene Koch Easton, PA Northampton County <davilene...>

On Tuesday, June 26, 2018 8:01 AM, Paul Blank <paulblank...> wrote:

Hi Rosemary,
I have a variety of birds, including downy woodpeckers and chickadees, that
enjoy taking regular "hits" from the humingbird nectar feeders!
Paul