Date: 6/27/18 12:54 am
From: <jmeredit...>
Subject: Re: [COBOL] Local RBA: Possible Acorn Woodpecker in Shevlin Park

I walked a slow loop through that area today and had no Acorn
Woodpecker. Many Lewis's around and even nests active where we had
Lewis's on WP festival almost 4 weeks ago. It was a busy place with
people today in that area, with a bus load of kids around the creek plus
attendants and also "cougar camp" across to the north side. But 20
species of birds were busy even around mid day sunshine. So sorry to
report, no Acorn today. Maybe someone else will find it....Good birding,
Judy, <jmeredit...>

On 06-25-2018 17:07, Tom Crabtree wrote:

> A person familiar with Acorn Woodpeckers from California reports seeing one briefly in Shevlin Park where it flew down from the ridge near Shevlin Commons into the park proper yesterday around 9:30 a.m. It is definitely worth checking out.
>
> Tom Crabtree, Bend

Links:
------