Date: 6/26/18 4:51 pm
From: Larry Meade via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: Re: [VA-bird] Dyke marsh walk reports

The Dyke Marsh walks are absolutely still on. These walks are sponsored by the Friends of Dyke Marsh and everyone is welcome to participate with no signup required. The walk meets every Sunday at 8:00 AM at the Belle Haven Park picnic area in Fairfax County. Just look for people with scopes out by the river. You can also find recent checklists from Dyke Marsh on eBird.

Larry Meade
Merrifield, VA