Date: 6/25/18 3:23 pm
From: Phil Jeffrey <phil.jeffrey...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] Mystery Tern/Gull
:: Either a very, very pale basic plumage Bonaparte's Gull or a basic
plumage
White-winged Tern.

I'm not a fan of this, structurally, for Bonaparte's.
Why can't this be a juvenile Gull-billed Tern ?

Phil Jeffrey
Ewing

--
"If you lie to the compiler, it will get its revenge"
- Henry Spencer

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>