Date: 6/24/18 9:44 pm
From: Kevin Black <kevblack787...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] More on today's Eastern Phoebe [in Wahkiakum County]
Hello All,

Congrats on a great find Matt! I searched the Center Road Trail, walking .6
miles into the trail and back without finding the Eastern Phoebe.

I also drove Brooks Slough Road and found two Black Phoebes near one of the
levee gates. There was a nest in one of the gate’sthe eave, which could
have been the Phoebes’ nest.

Good Birding,

Kevin Black
Vancouver, WA