Date: 6/24/18 6:09 pm
From: Steve Hale <srhale20...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Tanagers and Warblers
This evening I made a quick hike up to Sunset Hill within the John Hay
Forest Reservation (SPNHF) in Newbury, NH. I was evening-ish ... around
5pm-6pm. Therein were good numbers of Scarlet Tanagers and Blackburnian
Warblers. This conserved property has well-cleared and well-graded trails
and is worth a visit. I was not able to go town to the Lake Sunapee side
via The Fells or the Hays Wildlife Refuge, but these look nice too.

Steve Hale
Open World Explorers

Full List
Mourning Dove