Date: 6/23/18 7:50 pm
From: Len Medlock <lenmedlock...>
Subject: [NHBirds] 9 Piping Plover nests--and Least Tern family
Lisa and I poked around a bit after another awesome breakfast ($4.75!) at Al Gauron Luncheonette. While checking out the nesting Least Terns, we bumped into a plover warden who informed us that NINE (known) PIPL nests are on the NH coast--awesome!

The LETEs were adorable: one chick (and one egg in the works).

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lmedlock/42920381902/¬

Len and Lisa
Exeter, NH