Date: 6/21/18 7:46 pm
From: Dianne & Steve Kinder <000000023c9fba03-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Late White-rumped Sandpipers
That is the pool at the NE corner of Fountain Grove CA  called Bittern Marsh, although it is actually a lake. It is the same place I have been observing WRSA since June 11th.
Steve KinderChillicothe, Livingston <Co.dmkinder...>
On Thursday, June 21, 2018, 8:51:57 PM CDT, Mark V. <nevrednav...> wrote:

My Missouri River Bird Observatory wetlands colleague Eric wanted me to share some late WRSA finds from near Pershing State Park.
"Just west of Pershing S.P.   At corner of Belt Rd. and Crow Dr. there is an open yellow gate. Drive through the gate and look over large receding pool with mudflat."

June 20, 2018
10 White-rumped Sandpipers24 Killdeer2 American White Pelican

ABA Birding Code of Ethics

ASM Fall Meeting: September 28-30, 2018 in Columbia Details and Online Registration

ABA Birding Code of Ethics
http://www.aba.org/about/ethics.html

Join us on Facebook!