Date: 6/20/18 10:46 am
From: <naomi_kestrel...> [hmbirds] <hmbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [HMBirds] Tomorrow's destination, 6/21

Hi, All,

Naomi has suggested Schodack Island State Park, as the Other Thursday Birders (Allan Devoe ) are birding there, although starting at 7:30 a.m. I won't get there 'til 8:00, but if anyone wants to start earlier, I'm sure the Other Thurs. Group would welcome your joining them. If you're joining me, meet at 8:00 at the large parking area at the boat launch and rest room area. Prime target will be Cerulean Warbler. Hope to see you in the a.m.

Bill Lee

Note from Naomi - there is no admission fee charged on weekdays.

Join us on Facebook!