Date: 6/20/18 7:58 am
From: 'The \Nunn Guy\' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Morgan Playas
Hi all

There are also probably nice playas on Pawnee NG I bet, too--northern
Colorado got pummeled with rain and hail yesterday--our landscaped yard was
decimated and I saw many flooded fields and roads on my commute home.

I have this site page bookmarked because eventually I won't to find all
these "known" playas in Weld and see their status:
https://pljv.org/for-habitat-partners/maps-and-data/maps-of-probable-playas/

Thanks Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://coloradobirder.club/