Date: 6/19/18 9:51 pm
From: Brian walsh <mrbrianwalsh2...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] Willcox Twin Lakes
Hello

6/19/18

The LITTLE BLUE HERON was still present today at Wllcox Twin Lakes.

Thank you Rick for finding the beautiful Heron and Janine for posting it.

Brian Walsh
Tucson

Subject: [AZNMbirds] Willcox Twin Lakes
To: "AZ-NM bird alert" <aznmbirds...>
Date: Monday, June 18, 2018, 8:30 PM

Hi Birders,
It had been so long since I have seen a LITTLE
BLUE HERON, so I drove this afternoon out to the Willcox
Twin Lakes hoping Rick Taylor's special find would still
be there.  Very stoked to find it at the main pond near a
rock outcrop island.  It would later flush from the main
pond and flew over to the golf course pond to hang out in a
tree.
Some of the other rarities include:2
MARBLED GODWIT3 BLACK-BELLIED WISTLING
DUCKS1 TROPICAL KINGBIRD (heard only by the golf
course pond)1 SEMI-PALMATED PLOVER3
BLUE-WINGED TEAL2 REDHEAD (wish I had snapped a
photo)
Thanks for the previous report.Janine
McCabeHome Page: https://list.arizona.edu/sympa/info/aznmbirds
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----