Date: 6/19/18 7:23 am
From: M Ha <meredith.hammon...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Re: Mississippi Kite in Stratham
Saw something enjoying the wind in Newmarket just now (Huckins Drive) that
might have been a kite.
If you think it might be a kite, I'll post a link to the flickr set as soon
as it's ready.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-wDnoMS1iqu4/WykQdvr7VGI/AAAAAAAACu4/jpJDbSJMGuMcmb_22Mrx6bCRGsPsob05QCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_7484.JPG>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-tisYE6vC_QI/WykQjLeqjdI/AAAAAAAACu8/F2Syg3J2gUslWcPuuW2dvcdI_kH_-Mx6QCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_7475.JPG>