Date: 6/17/18 5:41 pm
From: Rebecca Suomala <rsuomala2...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Bradford Bog and Grafton OSFL
Yesterday (6/16/18), Zeke Cornell and I investigated a few locations
we hadn't been before. One of them was Bradford Bog (in Bradford). It
is on East Washington Road, which also has another great wetland where
we had a WILSON'S SNIPE doing it's winnowing display flight (pretty
far south for breeding).

Bradford Bog highlights

American Bittern 1

Canada Warbler 1

Northern Waterthrush 4

Purple Finch 2

Red-breasted Nuthatch 3

At Mud Pond on Rt. 4 in Grafton we had an Olive-sided Flycatcher.

Becky Suomala

Concord

--
To Change your e-mail delivery settings (digest, daily, no mail)
visit: