Date: 6/17/18 1:57 pm
From: Steve Hale <srhale20...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Bicknell's Thrush
Yesterday (6/16), I took a trip up to Caps Ridge. Our group found some nice
birds, although nothing out of the ordinary. The place was dripping with
Swainson's Thrush, easily the most abundant bird of the day. Highlights
were Bicknell's Thrush, Gray Jay, and Boreal Chickadee.

Photos of Bicknell's Thrush, Gray Jay, Blackpoll, and Swainson's Thrush
http://www.openworldexplorers.com/bicknellstripphotos.html

NAME
Yellow-bellied Flycatcher
Blue-headed Vireo