Date: 6/13/18 11:30 am
From: birdsecretary <birdsecretary...>
Subject: Loggerhead Shrike in Johnson County
We observed a Loggerhead Shrike on 307th St. between Famoliner Rd. and S. Sycamore Road between Dayton and Garden City.
Christine KlineCass County, Pleasant Hill, <MOBirdsecretary...>

Sent from Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: MW Stoakes <mstoakes...> Date: 6/10/18 7:15 AM (GMT-06:00) To: <MOBIRDS-L...> Subject: Re: Loggerhead Shrike in Kansas City metroplex
I've observed Loggerhead Shrike in Cass Co., between E. 267th and E. 275th Streets on the SW side of Harrisonville.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S37254771

Mike Stoakes
Jackson Co.

ABA Birding Code of Ethics
http://www.aba.org/about/ethics.html
ASM Fall Meeting: September 28-30, 2018 in Columbia

mailto:<mobirds-l-request...>
ABA Birding Code of Ethics
http://www.aba.org/about/ethics.html

Join us on Facebook!