Date: 6/13/18 7:57 am
From: Aidan Place <aidanjplace...>
Subject: Re: 2 BLUE GROSBEAKS, Imperial Grasslands, Allegheny County
Sameer¡¯s directions were no more specific than is given for any other rarity. I cannot understand how it is different in this case? If the location of the first ABA record of pine flycatcher, which was also breeding, (and visited by vastly more birders) was publicly available in great detail, there is no reason to treat these grosbeaks any differently. Sameer, Jack, and Tessa were not being unethical.

Good birding,
Aidan Place
Former Resident of Allegheny County

Join us on Facebook!