Date: 6/11/18 5:14 am
From: Kathy Van Der Aue via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Feathers: Fashion and the Fight for Wildlife | New-York Historical Society
​Connecticut Audubon's Birdcraft​ Museum lent materials to the exhibit as
our founder Mabel Osgood Wright was the subject of one of the featured
exhibits and some of the Board members went down to see it together. It is
a small exhibit but I found it very compelling in telling this important
story of bird conservation. There's a lot to see in the NY Historical
Society beside this and I highly recommend a visit.

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut