Date: 6/11/18 3:43 am
From: WILLIAM R EDDLEMAN <eddlemanw...>
Subject: Re: Fall Meeting
The dates and location for the next ASM Meeting are always in the signature block at the bottom of every MOBIRDS message. Also, this fall marks the first experiment in having every second fall meeting in a location other than Lake of the Ozarks. It will be in Columbia.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 10, 2018, at 8:55 PM, Amy Hoffman <000000b7af3b3944-dmarc-request...> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone
>
> Do we have dates yet for the fall meeting? It's been so long since I've been seriously birding, and I'm sorely out of practice. I'd like to get back in the swing of things. If I put in now for the weekend off, I can probably make it to the Lake of the Ozarks this year.
>
> Many thanks,
> Amy J. Hoffman
> (Springfield, Greene County)
>
> On Jun 10, 2018 7:10 PM, Gale March <galemarch...> wrote:
> Friday, as my wife and I were traveling back to Macon from Rutledge, we were reminiscing about seeing out first upland sandpiper near the intersection of Rte. K and Rte EE in Knox County. Low and behold, about 1/4 mile south of Rte K, on Rte. EE there was an upland sandpiper sitting on a fence post on the west side of the road! This made our morning!
> ABA Birding Code of Ethics
>
> ASM Fall Meeting: September 28-30, 2018 in Columbia Details and Online Registration

> ABA Birding Code of Ethics
>
> ASM Fall Meeting: September 28-30, 2018 in Columbia Details and Online Registration

ABA Birding Code of Ethics
http://www.aba.org/about/ethics.html

Join us on Facebook!